At Rocky Mountain Cycle Tours safety has always been our #1 priority. With raised health concerns around the World, we want to assure you our processes and procedures are stringent and heightened. As the situation evolves, we will continue to adapt ourselves to Health Authorities Guidelines, as of now, the following are areas we have enhanced and adapted:Sign up with NO RISK
We understand the concerns of booking a tour with us and not being able to attend because of Covid-19 travel restrictions. If you choose to book with us, you do not have to worry about travel restrictions. If you cannot join our tours because the border is closed to non-essential travelers, we offer you:
As we have learned during this past year, what makes sense today may not make sense tomorrow.Please understand that we reserve the right to change these policies without prior notice due to this very fluid and unpredictable situation.Provincial and Federal Health and Safety Guidelines we follow
*Health and Safety guidelines can be found on the Alberta Health Services website as well as on the Canada Public Health service website.Guides
- We will ensure our guides are informed, trained, and follow our Health & Safety Protocols. Furthermore, we will continue to update our guides with any changes or new Health & Safety protocols or guidelines.
- Our guides will be more than vigilant to identify and address any Health & Safety Issues.
- Our Support Van will be well cleaned/sanitized by our guides at the end of each day.
- All Bikes and Equipment will be cleaned/sanitized by our guides on a daily/weekly basis.
- Our tents will go through a quarantine period after they are used.
- We work very closely with our partners to guarantee our guests the highest level of health and safety standards.
- Wearing a face covering will be mandatory while we are in the support vehicle, anywhere indoor and any place where mask-wearing is compulsory. Please ensure you bring your own face covering as we will not supply them. We prefer and recommend the use of medical or a three layers fabric mask.
- During Lunches, Breaks, Dinners, Group Meetings, or other moments when guests need to regroup, we will assure to keep a proper distance between everyone.
- We will maintain proper physical distancing in public spaces, whether in or outdoor.
- We will be in constant contact with our operators to make sure they have a safe environment for our Guests and Guides.
- We partner with hotels, lodges, campgrounds, and outfitters who closely follow Canada’s Health and Safety guidelines and protocols regarding Covid-19.
- All guides are trained and follow Health authorities’ guidelines while preparing meals. In addition to wearing gloves during meal preparation, tour leaders will wear a face cover.
- All our guides and camp hosts follow guidelines from The Canadian Institute of Food Safety.
- At our first meeting we will ask all guests to complete a short questionnaire on their present Health Status.
- We will have a daily mandatory temperature check of all our guests. Any guests having a temperature > 100 degrees will not be able to join the group.
- We strongly recommend that all our travelers get vaccinated before joining our tours. If you are not vaccinated, we will need you to provide us with a negative test taken within 72 hours of your trip departure.
- We are working closely with public health agencies to have all of our guides vaccinated by June 1st, 2021.
We hope these measures will assure a Healthy and Enjoyable week for all our Guests and Guides.